Having not had the chance to really experiment with some light painting since the ph studio session way back when I jumped at the chance to help Shmee150's make a new theme for his youtube channel. With an ideal location quite hard to find we did a bit of searching using streetview and areas we both knew well we finally came up with a location. With the idea of capturing a side profile shot I started off with
As you can see from the above picture my initially good location actually had some serious lighting issues. Anyway long story short (and 35 photos later) I managed to end up with.
...and consequently got my first picture on Jalopnik